Från: Folz, Gernot [mailto:folz@izes.de]
Skickat: den 10 september 2003 11:19
Till: trnsys@relay.doit.wisc.edu
Ämne: Model of a Stirling engine

Dear TRNSYS-User

I'm a student working on a test bench for a Stirling engine.

In fact, there aren't any facilities for testing it, so I would like to know if it still exist a trnsys-Model of such a Stirling engine? Or maybe someone is working on it?

I think the parameter definition of the Model could help me in my work.

Best regards,

Gernot Folz