Von: stefan.larsson@vattenfall.com [mailto:stefan.larsson@vattenfall.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 10. September 2003 11:30
An: trnsys@relay.doit.wisc.edu
Betreff: SV: Model of a Stirling engine

Dear Mr Folz,

we have a stirling test facility in Alvkarleby, Sweden.

Its currently equipped with a Epas stirling engine.

The engine has been only partly evaluated and no TRNSYS model has been done.

We  have some monitored data, perhaps enough to make a model, but no time to do it because of lack of funding.

Regards

Stefan Larsson

Research engineer & Project manager
Vattenfall Utveckling AB