problems with type 160

Dear trnsys users,

is there anybody experienced with type 160 "Floor heating and Hypocaust"?

I'm trying to use it with type 56 using trnsys 14.2 but I get strange results,
probably I don't link it the right way.

I defined the radiant ceiling as a BOUNDARY wall with an internal temperature
and  a convective coefficient calculated by type 160.
But what about the back side temperature and convective coefficient?

Thank you in advance for any help or example.

Adriana Angelotti

Adriana Angelotti
PhD student
eErg end-use Efficiency Research Group
Politecnico di Milano, Dipartimento di Energetica
Piazza Leonardo da Vinci 32
20133 Milano
Italy
ph +39.02.2399.3859