AW: convergence problem

Title: Nachricht
If you change the ventilation depending on the room temperature you will normally need a TYPE 2 Controller to achieve convergence.
That is why we added the internal solver in TYPE 56 for TRNFLOW to calculate airflows temperature depending.

Also a smaller time step might help.

with kind regards,

your TRNSYS Hotline Team

T.Welfonder, M.Rudolph

Mailto:Hotline@transsolar.com; http://www.transsolar.com

TRNSYS - course 1 : Introduction into the work with TRNSYS

Basics for dynamic simulations

generating systems with IISiBat (solar system for domestic hot water)

10. + 11. November 2003

Price: 900,- per person, + VAT

TRNSYS - course 2 : Building Simulations with TRNSYS

Input of building data in PREBID

Modelling of heating, cooling and control systems in IISIBAT

how to do checking of the results

(for experienced TRNSYS-users, or participants of course 1)

26. + 27. November 2003

Price: 900,- per person, + VAT

TRNSYS - course 4 : airflow simulation in buildings TRNFLOW

Theory and Basics

introduction into the module TRNFLOW

Integration of TRNFlow in TRNSYS 15

available TRNFlow airflow components

Outputs of TRNFLOW

Example

adding the different TRNFLOW components to an existing multi zone model of a office with double facade

changes in the TRNSYS input file for TRNFLOW simulations

making different simulation

hints and checking of the results

(for experienced TRNSYS-users, or participants of course 2)

28. November 2003

Price: 650,- per person, + VAT

Information about TRNFLOW can be found at: http://www.transsolar.com/ts/indexflo.htm.

if you need any further information please contact hotline@transsolar.com.