Von: Dubiela [mailto:dubiela@labsolar.ufsc.br]
Gesendet: Freitag, 26. September 2003 19:57
An: TRNSYS
Betreff: Type 56 zones with no walls

Hello TRNSYS users

I´m modeling a large ambient with type 56 that consists in a broiler building and,
1-  I would like to to know if is possible to model adjacent zones with no walls or windows separating them
2- Is there a way to model the air renovation of the building, given its external geometry and windspeed? The typical brazilian broiler building has large air openings with adjustable sizes.

Thanks in advance for any help

Guilherme Augusto Dubiela
dubiela@labsolar.ufsc.br

E-mail enviado pelo Labsolar