Looking for work in Japan (HVAC, TRNSYS), German engineer, international experience

Dear TRNSYS users,

I am looking for a job offer in the field of HVAC and or building simulation in Japan.
I am a building service and energy engineer from Germany with international work experience in the USA and in South Korea.
If you are from a company located in Japan which is working with TRNSYS and/or HVAC, or if you know such a company, it would be more than nice if you contact me.

By knowing that this is a technical mailing list, I want to keep my mail short. If you want to see some references about me, visit:

www.angelfire.com/retro/warm,

or contact me under my email address for a complete application.
Every hint to work in Japan would be more than welcome!

Kindest regards,

Henrik

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com