Update to the "Papers and Validation" web page

Dear TRNSYS users,

Some of you may have missed the change we made to the "Papers and Validation" section on the TRNSYS website. You can now browse through more than 400 papers that reference TRNSYS (most abstracts are available online).

If you authored a conference or a journal paper about your work using TRNSYS and you would like that paper to be listed on the website, please send the abstract to the SEL (trnsys@engr.wisc.edu) and we will add it.

Kind regards,

Michaël Kummert

Michaël Kummert

Solar Energy Laboratory - University of Wisconsin-Madison
1303 Engr Res Bldg, 1500 Engineering Drive
Madison, WI 53706

Tel: +1 (608) 263-1589
Fax: +1 (608) 262-8464
E-mail: kummert@engr.wisc.edu