windows u-value in prebid

Hi Trnsys user’s

I’m using Prebid 3.1, and I noticed, that when I add a window on an external wall, the U-value is different from the value that is in the windows library. At first it’s the same, but when I exit the bui file and opened it again, the U-value in the changes.

Does any one found the same problem?

Is it the overall U coefficient with the convection?

p.s I made changes in the window library by adding new windows.

Ing. Helmi Ben Rejeb
Ecole Nationale d'Ingénieurs de Tunis, BP 37, Le belvédère, 1002 Tunis, Tunisia.