Running problem of my trnsys simulation

Dear trnsys user

I have done a model for compact building heating system with SOFC. All error messages are removed.

But now I am facing the following problems :

1) After executing the calculate button, it shows a blank trnsys window and stuck.

2) The dialogue box of "Calculations completed " (that show the elapsed time) is not appearing.

3) No error message is giving.

Can anybody suggest how to deal with this problem. Where should I concentrate to find the error?
Many many Thanks in advance

Sincerely
Selim

Fraunhofer-Institut für Solare Energiesysteme ISE
HVAC/TOS
Heidenhofstr. 2
D-79110 Freiburg
Germany