AW: windows u-value in prebid

Title: AW: windows u-value in prebid

ole0.bmp

Hello, are you talking of the grey values in that window. this values are just dispalyed. The reference is the
overview tabel at the end of your w4-lib.dat file you use. I dont think it is possible that this value changes without
changing the w4-lib file before.
Maybee you did look at the wall which inclueds the window you get a different heattransfercoefficient for the wall there.

This one incluedes alfa front and back but with default values.

with kind regards,

your TRNSYS Hotline Team

T.Welfonder, M.Rudolph

Mailto:Hotline@transsolar.com; http://www.transsolar.com
TRNSYS - course 1 :     Introduction into the work with TRNSYS
Basics for dynamic simulations
generating systems with IISiBat (solar system for domestic hot water)
10. + 11. November 2003
Price:  900,- per person, + VAT
TRNSYS - course 2 :     Building Simulations with TRNSYS
Input of  building data in PREBID
Modelling of heating, cooling and control systems in IISIBAT
how to do checking of  the results
(for experienced TRNSYS-users, or participants of course 1)
26. +  27. November 2003
Price:  900,- per person, + VAT
TRNSYS - course 4 :     airflow simulation in buildings TRNFLOW
Theory and Basics
introduction into the module TRNFLOW
Integration of TRNFlow in TRNSYS 15
available TRNFlow airflow components
Outputs of TRNFLOW
Example
adding the different TRNFLOW components to an  existing multi zone model of a office with double fassade
changes in the TRNSYS input file for TRNFLOW simulations
making different simulation
hints  and checking of the results
(for experienced TRNSYS-users, or participants of course 2)
28. November 2003
Price:  650,- per person, + VAT
Information about TRNFLOW can be found at: http://www.transsolar.com/ts/indexflo.htm.
if you need any further information please contact hotline@transsolar.com.