Re: direct solar floor heating component

Dear Alain,

in the IEA SHC Task 26 (Solar Combisystems) the french partner used a non standard Type 100 (FLOOR HEATING MODEL).
The contact person is Philippe PAPILLON from CLIPSOL (clipsol@wanadoo.fr).

With sunny regards

Richard Heimrath

http://www.iea-shc.org/task26/ (very slow home page)