Von: Jong, M.J.M. [mailto:jong@ecn.nl]
Gesendet: Montag, 17. November 2003 09:02
An: TRNSYS E-mail group (E-mail)
Betreff: Awning in air gap in windows.

Dear TRNSYS users,

I want to simulate an office building. The windows of this building have awnings in the air gap between the panes. I do not know how to simulate this in TRNSYS. Does anybody have experience with simulating awnings in the air gap of a window ?

With kind regards,

Maurice Jong.

======

Maurice Jong
ECN - Energy research Centre of the Netherlands		Department: DEGO
P.O. Box 1    1755 ZG  Petten				Country:   The
Netherlands
Telephone:    +31 (0)224 564938				Fax:       +31
(0)224 568966
E-mail: jong@ecn.nl					Internet:
http://www.ecn.nl/dego

======