Re: Type 90

Hi Jhunko,

You simply have to specify the external file in the 'External file' tab
of the component in the assembly panel (use the browse button to
be sure the path is correct).

One pitfall with external files is that the logical unit number associated
to each file must be unique. In TYPE 90 its parameter 7: per default,
this value is 0 (a real poor default, in case the author of the
PROFORMA is listening ;-), so you want to change it to a number
not used by any other external file (such as '20').

Werner

--
  /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Software Development Group Leader
  \____/     CSTB Sophia Antipolis, SAIL

  "If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called
   research, would it?"- Albert Einstein