RE: WALL TIMEBASE and timesteps

Well,

the problem is that I can't find a right timestep/timebase. I've tried
several times, but I get either a solution that leads the temperature inside
my building (Type56) to grater and grater values, or smaller and smaller
values :-(

This occurs just when my ventilations (defined in the prebid *.bui file) are
ON. But it does not occurs as the ventilations switch on; at the beginning
the results seems fine, then they start to fluctuate and diverge.

Any advice?

Thanks,

Marco