RE: WALL TIMEBASE and timesteps

Hi!
I have also had some problems with increasing temperatures up to several hundred Celcius inside type 56 (self-heating!?). It looks like if there is a large deck-file with a hundred different components, type 56 should be placed in the beginning of the deck-file, to avoid "self-heating"

I have also had self-heating, when I used type 2 (on-off controler) with the "new control strategy". Check that you don´t use the "new control strategy" if you have the on-off controler in your deck-file.

Best regards/
Tomas Persson

Tomas Persson
PhD student

SERC, Solar Energy Research Center
Institutionen för matematik, naturvetenskap och teknik, MNT
Högskolan Dalarna
781 88 BORLÄNGE
SWEDEN

Phone: +46 23 77 80 00