Von: Marco Sangiorgi [mailto:sangiorgim@inta.es]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 9. Dezember 2003 14:27
An: trnsys@relay.doit.wisc.edu
Betreff: RE: WALL TIMEBASE and timesteps

Well,

the problem is that I can't find a right timestep/timebase. I've tried several times, but I get either a solution that leads the temperature inside my building (Type56) to grater and grater values, or smaller and smaller values :-(

This occurs just when my ventilations (defined in the prebid *.bui file) are ON. But it does not occurs as the ventilations switch on; at the beginning the results seems fine, then they start to fluctuate and diverge.

Any advice?

Thanks,

Marco