Von: owner-trnsys@relay.doit.wisc.edu
[mailto:owner-trnsys@relay.doit.wisc.edu]Im Auftrag von hotline
Gesendet: Dienstag, 9. Dezember 2003 15:12 An: trnsys@relay.doit.wisc.edu
Betreff: AW: Error reading buifile

Hello Susanna,

you will find some information about this in the prebid online help. For the
accuracy of the active layer model it is important,

that the layer adjacend to the active layer is greater then 30 % of the
pipespacing.

ole0.bmp

the strange thing about your Error is that
normally you shouldnt be able to save the file in PREBID when
the thickness of the layer adjacent to the active layer is to small.

So it would be interesting to see your bui file to find out how you get
around this check.

with kind regards,

your TRNSYS Hotline Team

T.Welfonder, M.Rudolph

 <Mailto:Hotline@transsolar.com> Mailto:Hotline@transsolar.com;
<http://www.transsolar.com> http://www.transsolar.com

Information about TRNFLOW can be found at:
<http://www.transsolar.com/ts/indexflo.htm>
http://www.transsolar.com/ts/indexflo.htm.
if you need any further information please contact hotline@transsolar.com.