error 16

Dear TRNSYS users,

I've got a really long equation composed of a lot functions. When I run
TRNSYS I get an error number 16. I noticed that if I divide this equation in
two equations or if I just cut the last part of the equation, I don't get
this error anymore. Does anybody knows if there is a maximal number of
permitted fuctions per equation? If it is so, is there any way to solve this
problem? I don't really like the option of dividing the equation.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Susanna Medel