U-value window

Dear Trnsys users,

I'm working on a sensitivity analysis of natural night ventilation. Therefore I have to vary all the input parameters in my Prebid-Trnsys simulations.
For a window, I started to vary the U-value (from 1.07 to 1.13) only by changing the thickness of the cavity filled with Krypton from 10mm to 15mm in the WINDOW 5.0 program and exported the results to the window library in Prebid. When I use these two windows in my simulations, I got exactly the same indoor temperatures in every time step, although the U-values of the 2 windows differ a little bit in the w4-lib.dat file.
Is there an explanation? And how can I solve this problem.

best regards,

Hilde Breesch
PhD student Buildings & Climatic Control
Ghent University, Department of Architecture & Urban Planning
Plateaustraat 22, B-9000 GENT
tel. +32 9 264 78 61  fax. +32 9 264 41 85
e-mail: Hilde.Breesch@UGent.be
http://allserv.ugent.be/~hbreesch/research