changing fortran program

Dear TRNSYS users,

Greetings to every one. I am able to compile TRNSYS now. But changes in FORTRAN program are not reflecting in simulation. i.e I removed OUT (1) = UBAT from the FORTRAN program and I compiled the Trnsys but I am still getting voltage results when I simulate the program. I tried to change the link “TRNSYS=C:\Trnsys15\trnsys.exe” to “TRNSYS=C:\Trnsys15\trnexe.exe” in C:\trnsys15\iisibat3\Exe\IISiBat file but is of no use. The simulation is not running when I changed the link. What exactly I need to do to make the program run as per my equations. Please help me in this regard.

Thanks,

Sharath N

312 mail stop ,

Mechanical Engineering Department,