Re: info about TYPE 35

Pietro,

I would recommend that you use Type 56 to simulate the building, even if you only have one thermal zone. Type 56 includes a detailed glazing systems model that uses data from the WINDOW program developed by LBNL.
Using Type 56, the window is part of the building structure and you don't have to use tricks like internal gains.
Type 56 also takes into account solar radiation that leaves the room through the window after reflection inside the zone

Please take a look at the Type 56 manual for more details.

Kind regards,

Michaël Kummert