heat exchanger

Dear All,

I am looking for a detailed heat exchanger numerical
model for my thesis project. The first fluid
(typically hot water) flows through the tubes side,
and the second fluid (typically refrigerant) flows by
the shell side, during which it changes its phase.

I would like a model that takes the sensible and
latent heat exchange into account, considering a
negligible pressure drop.

The Type 5 and Type 91 heat exchangers are very
simplified for my purpose.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,
Regards,
Humberto Vidal

Solar Energy Laboratory - LABSOLAR
Federal University of Santa Catarina/Brazil

Correo Yahoo! - 6MB, más protección contra el spam ¡Gratis!
http://correo.yahoo.es