orientations

Dear trnsys users,

I am using Prebid and I defined “new orientations” for walls and windows in the project window. We know  that South corresponds to 0 degrees of azimuth, north to 180, etc…I want to create an orientation of 30 degrees (south-south-west). I clicked on “other” button, then I was only ask to enter the name of the new orientation. And where is the azimuth??? (differently from other “customized objects” there is no type manager for orientation for defining azimuths…)

Could anybody solve my basic problem?...

Suggestion for next on-line manual:

I normally use the on-line manual of iisibat and prebid (clicking F1 or selecting “help” or “?” from main menu bar). It is in HTML format (?) with links to the paragraphs from the index, and that is useful. I would find even more useful a “search” function for words or arguments through the manual. Sometimes you are seeking for something, and you “waste time” just only because you don’t know (or remember) where to look for…

Regards

Pietro Filippi