Re: Chilled water system

I had tried to follow your step on using input for the
ventilation but has the following error. Can you teach
me how to solve this problem please? I had attached my
project to this email.

***** ERROR ***** TRNSYS ERROR # 98
UNRECOGNIZED VARIABLE NAME OR BAD DATA CARD
ACR1

You are getting that error because you are trying to use a variable defined in an equation (ACR1) before declaring it. This is typically what happens when you add equations after the other components in the simulation. In order to correct the problem, you have to re-order the components and place the equation block before the components using those equations. (go to Control cards, "component order" tab and move components around)

It is generally a good idea to check the component order and put the data readers first, then solar radiation processors, then other components, and finally the integrators, printers & plotters. You can put all equations at the top or try to put them just before the point where they are used.

Michaël Kummert

Michaël Kummert

Solar Energy Laboratory - University of Wisconsin-Madison
1303 Engr Res Bldg, 1500 Engineering Drive
Madison, WI 53706

Tel: +1 (608) 263-1589
Fax: +1 (608) 262-8464
E-mail: kummert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx