photovoltaic array

Dear Sir,
I am working with type 94, PV array. My simulation consists on a PV array
connected directly to the supply system through an inverter. When I set
input 4=0 the simulation works perfectly, but if I change its value to any
nonzero one,i.e. input 4 =1, the simulation doesn´t work properly.
I have looked it up in Trnsys manual,Type 94 section 6 about convergence
issues.
As far a s I have understood, the PV convergence promotion algorithm may be
activated by setting input 4 to any nonzero value when PV array is
connected directly to a pump motor or other load, which I think is my case.
But, The alternative converge promotion should be disabled by setting input
4 = 0 when the PV is charging a battery or whwn using a deck employing,
which is not my case.
Could you tell me the proper value for input 4 in my case?
Thank you very much.
Yours sincerely,
          Esther