Re: [TRNSYS-users] Frosting/defrosting for heat exchangers and heat pumps

Bonjour,

The following two references contain data (a bit old but nonetheless useful)
on defrost cycles for air-to-air heat pumps.

1-ASHRAE Transactions, vol 84, part 1 (page 778) 1978 (I am sorry I do not have the author and title)
2- Book by Sauer and Howell " Heat Pump Systems" Wiley,  page 411.

This may be useful to "model" frosting/defrosting of an air-to-air heat pump

Hope this helps.

Michel

***************************************
Michel Bernier ing., Ph.D.