RE: [TRNSYS-users] Problem with radiative Heater (in Heating Type Manager of PREBID)

Hi Florain,

I had a similar problem. I found a trick to avoid the problem. You can use
an input for the radiative part of the heating power (you have to define
this in Prebid).

For example: the name of the input is RADFRAC and the fraction you wish is
0.5.

In your *.dck file you have to add the following statement:

RADFRAC=0.5*GT(TIME,1)
This statement means that if time >1 hour the radiative part will be 0.5. If
you add RADFRAC to the inputs of type 56, you can run your model.

I also asked questions about this to the TRNSYS hotline. It has something to
do with the Trnlib.dll file that you use. You have to compile the Trnlib.dll
file in release mode. I attached my questions and the answers about this
topic to this mail and maybe this will help you as well.

Regards,

Maurice Jong
ECN-DEGO
The Netherlands.