Re: TRNSYS course IN ENGLISH

Introductory TRNSYS training course program

  The detailed course program can be adapted to the needs of the students.

  The course will, however, cover at least the following topics:

       - TRNSYS basics (the structure of the program, the solver, the TRNSYS input file, basic components),

       - using the program with IISiBat (project creation, using macro models and libraries, executing the
         simulation, analysing the results),

       - adding new components (using the new IISiBat sourcecode generator module, implementing the
         equations, compiling, linking, debugging in the Developer Studio environment),

       - short presentation of the coupling between the multizone airflow simulation code COMIS and TRNSYS,

        - current developments at CSTB: IISiBat 3 and SimCad.

  The course will be held in English.

  The fee for participation will be FF 5000,- per person for the full day
  and includes lunch.

  To register, it is sufficient to send us a signed FAX stating that you confirm your
  participation at the price of FF 5000 plus tax.

  Hotel information can be found on our WEB page
  (http://evl.cstb.fr/english/directions.htm)

  If you need any assistance, you may also contact our secretary -
  mailto:karlsson@cstb.fr

Do not hesitate to contact me for further questions.

Sincerely,

Werner Keilholz

Kirsten Hoettges wrote:

I would be interested in this course, depends on the date (best: Monday)
and the cost (course, hotel).

Kirsten Hvttges