Type 202 Collector

Hello,

I asked some weeks ago about solar hot water collectors with thermal
capacitance.  I and another Uni of South Australia colleague are modelling
pumped systems and the cyling frequency of the pump is of interest.  I was
kindly offered a Type to buy, but also found a Type 202 written by Greg
Barker on the TRNSYS web site which claims to include capacitance and
compatibility with the shading Type 30.  I am a newcomer to TRNSYS and
cannot determine the parameter, input and output details for this Type from
the information provided.

Can someone please assist? Observations on the effectiveness of this Type
and its features would be appreciated.

Regards,

Lyndon Zimmermann
Adelaide, Australia

Lyndon Zimmermann and Associates (Business number 0442221W)
Sustainable Energy Consultants
24 Waverley St, Mitcham, South Australia, 5062
tel +61-8-8272 9262 mobile 0414 91 4577 fax +61-8-8172 1494
email lyndonz@senet.com.au URL http://users.senet.com.au/~lyndonz

Coming to the ISES 2001 Solar World Congress?
Find out more at http://www.unisa.edu.au/ises2001congress