Re: link

I would estimate that there are about 200 possible reasons for this,
including Bill Gates having a headache today.

Do you get any sort of error message that might help the investigation ?

--
  /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Project Manager
  \____/     CSTB Sophia Antipolis, EVL Division

                *** SimCad 1.0 now available ! ***