Re: link

I m using Developer Studio DVF6.0.
In Trnshell, when I 'Rebuild all' , the command  'LINK @LINK.FP4' (which is
in ALLTRN32.BAT) doesn't work.  I can read :  "commande ou nom de fichier
incorrect" ("command or the name of file is not OK" in english).
I didn't changed the trnwin location. A month ago , I have changed the
'carte mere' ('mother card ?' in english)  of my computer. Perhaps , somes
files have been removed.