problem with trnshl

hello ,
I have this kind of problem
'access violation at adress 0044A141 in module TRNSHL32.EXE read of adress
656D6974'.
Sometimes the address changes, but it seems to be always in module
TRNSHL32.EXE
Another problem is when I want a "REBUILD". In TRNSYS environment it
doesn't succeed: "fatal error, can not open console.lib". But  with the
fortran developer this command succeeds. That is why my simulations can be OK

Does anabody has an idea?
Sincerely
Christelle

Christelle Viardot

  Mailto:cviar@univ-savoie.fr

Laboratoire Génie Civil et Habitat
Universite de Savoie
Ecole Supérieure d'InGEnieurs de Chambéry

Domaine de Savoie Technolac
73376  Le Bourget-du-lac Cedex

Tel     :       04 79 75 87 49 - 04 79 75 88 21
Fax     :       04 79 75 81 12