Re: problem with trnshl

"Christelle.Viardot" wrote:

> hello ,
> I have this kind of problem
> 'access violation at adress 0044A141 in module TRNSHL32.EXE read of adress
> 656D6974'.
> Sometimes the address changes, but it seems to be always in module
> TRNSHL32.EXE

What exactly are you doing when this occurs ?

> Another problem is when I want a "REBUILD". In TRNSYS environment it
> doesn't succeed: "fatal error, can not open console.lib". But  with the
> fortran developer this command succeeds. That is why my simulations can be OK

The rebuild command in IISiBat launches an external command to
recompile TRNSYS in a DOS shell. This procedure requires that the
FORTRAN compiler is set up correctly for this mode of operation
(environment variables set correctly, etc.). I suspect your environment
variable pointing to the LIBRARY files is not set correctly.

In any ase, I recommend to compile within the developper studio rather
than in a DOS shell, since you have more control and less risk of not
seeing error mesages (that might scroll off the screen).

In IISiBat 3, the default rebuild command simply starts the developper
studio.

Werner
--
  /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Project Manager