Re: Question about Differential Controller (type 2)

Hello,

first of all I remark that I do not know the differential controller with
four PARAMETERS and four INPUTS. But with some old paper-copies from release
April 1981 I suggest that there has been unfortunately happened a change of
the two output values of the unit 50 type 4: Output 1 is the temperature to the
heat source (the temperature of the lowerst segment; cold side) and Output 4 is
the temperature to the load (the temperature of the most upper segment; hot
side). This change in conjunction with the selected PARAMETERS will
substantially 'confuse' the mathematical algorithm which belongs to this
component.
Kind regards
Christian