Re: Including Steam-Types

Following program can be linked. works in dos envirnoment.
At 04:11 PM 7/21/00 +0200, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I'm writing a new type in which I need the thermodynamic properties of
>steam. I include like the following fortran shows:
>
>REAL PROP(7)
>CHARACTER*2 UNITS
>
>UNITS='SI'
>ITYPE=12
>PROP(1)=50
>PROP(2)=1
>write(6,*) UNITS, ITYPE, PROP(1),PROP(2)
>
>CALL Steam(UNITS,PROP,ITYPE,IERR,*98)
>97  write(6,*) 'ERROR'
>STOP
>98  CONTINUE
>ENTH=PROP(3)
>WRITE (6,*) 'Property',ENTH
>
>The program stops without any comment. I am using Trnsys 14.2. The
>type works without this addition. The Type Steam is build in '93 by
>Tim McDowell.
>
>Does anyone have an idea?
>
>Thanks a lot
>
>Daniel West

Ajit Kumar N Shukla
Permanent Residence:                    Residence:
117/M 48 Kaka dev                       SBRA A1
Kanpur 208 019                          IIT Kanpur 208 016
Phone (0512)242431                      Lab 597967
Email:ajitk@mailcity.com;ajitkn@satyam.net.in
http://www.anglefire.com/ak3/ajitksolarcooker
A matter of time: The global economy burned up an amount of energy (mostly
fossil fuel), each minutes, that the planet took 10,000 minutes to produce
through solar energy collection and photosynthesis.
World Watch Institute