Re: Operative temperature in a house with Solar Floor heating and PCM in floor

	In Prebid and Type56, floor heating is done by adding an "active layer" to
a wall, floor or ceiling. There are certain restrictions on the model and
you should refer to page 4.8.8.1-39 in the main manual for information
about them.
	In Prebid, define a new wall. When the "New Wall Type" window pops up,
define a new layer. Then in the "New Layer Type" window, select the "active
layer" button. You will be prompted for a number of attributes.
I hope this helps,
	David