Re: fail in startup

Dear Samuel,

this problem usually occurs if there are too many fonts installed
on your machine. IISiBat 2 pre-loadds all fonts and has only a
limited space for this.

If you have installed some software in the meantime, uninstalling
it or removing the fonts it created may help.

This problem (and others...) occurs systematically on WINDOWS 2000 -
that was one of the reasons why the system had to be re-written for
IISiBat 3.

The best solution is of course to upgrade to TRNSYS 15 with
IISiBat 3.

Sincerely,

Werner Keilholz

--
  /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Project Manager
  \____/     CSTB Sophia Antipolis, EVL Division

             * Les journées TRNSYS francophones cette année à Lyon *
             http://evl.cstb.fr/main/events.asp?langue=fr&m=pr