French TRNSYS user day (2nd call for papers)

Dear TRNSYS users,

please forgive me for using the list again for annoncing a 'local' event ...

The deadline for the 4th French Userday approaches fast indeed.
With summer comming up, don't forget to register/submit a paper !

This year's French-speaking TRNSYS User Day, the 4th edition of the
    Journées TRNSYS Francophones,
will be held at INSA Lyon, France, on September 10th, 2001.

As usual, all presentations about simulations with TRNSYS and related
subjects like EES, SimCad, COMIS, IISiBat, new models, etc. ,
are welcome. A limited number of presentations in English can also
be accepted.

We do not require presentations to be exclusive, i.e. articles already
presented at other conferences are also welcome, the goal of this
user day being a maximum of exchange between TRNSYS users.

A 2-day TRNSYS training course will again be held at this occasion,
on September 11th and 12th.

For details, please see the "Events" section on our WEB-site:
           http://evl.cstb.fr/

Looking forward to meeting many of you in Lyon,

Werner Keilholz

--
  /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Project Manager
  \____/     CSTB Sophia Antipolis, ILC Division

             * Les journées TRNSYS francophones cette année à Lyon *
             http://evl.cstb.fr/main/events.asp?langue=fr&m=pr