PREBID

Dear TRNSYS users,

1) The wall between two zones (adjacent or external) must include the area of the doors or not ?
    And how to simulate a door ?
        - by a "special" window (especially for external wall) or not necessary (maybe for adjacent wall) ?
2) About infiltration:
    - The infiltration between two zones (through a door or a window) are simulate with the "coupling air flow             (kg/h)" (adjacent and boundary walls), is it correct ?
    - The infiltration with the outside (through a door or a window) is simulate with "infiltration (zone                             volume/h)" (external wall), is it correct ?
    - In the "infiltration (zone volume/h)" must I taken the outside and the inside infiltration into account or only the         outside inflitration ?
3) If I have a wall that touch an other house (no define as zone), how can I taken into account this influence ?
    - Is it correct with a boundary wall with a user temperature, for instance ?

Regards,

Xavier