Question about warning in TRNSYS

Dear TRNSYS users,

I am simulating an office builing with 22 thermal zones. In my model I use
sunblinds, which I control with a differential controller. Totally I use 21
differential controllers in 1 *.dck file. The simulation runs, but when I
open the *.lst file, I see warnings as shown below. Does anybody know what
these warnings mean ?

With kind regards,

Maurice Jong.

***** WARNING *****
  UNIT/TYPE/INPUT/VARTYPE  CONNECTED TO  UNIT/TYPE/OUTPUT/VARTYPE
   31     2     1   TE1       --------->    12    16     8    IR1

   31     2     3   TE1       --------->    12    16     8    IR1

   32     2     1   TE1       --------->    12    16    13    IR1

   32     2     3   TE1       --------->    12    16    13    IR1

   33     2     1   TE1       --------->    12    16    18    IR1

  ***** WARNING *****
  UNIT/TYPE/INPUT/VARTYPE  CONNECTED TO  UNIT/TYPE/OUTPUT/VARTYPE
   33     2     3   TE1       --------->    12    16    18    IR1

======

Maurice Jong
ECN - Energy research Centre of the Netherlands		Department: Zon,
Group DEGO
P.O. Box 1    1755 ZG  Petten				Country:   The
Netherlands
Telephone:    +31 (0)224 564938				Fax:       +31
(0)224 568966
E-mail: jong@ecn.nl					Internet:
http://www.ecn.nl/dego/main.html

======