type 277

Hello TRNSYS users,

 Any body working with single-effect absorption
chiller model TYPE 277 ?. I have checked with many
companys to get the required catalogue performance
data which can be used as extenal file with this model
but i coundn't find. Any body have this data for a
chiller range, between 100KW- 500KW ?. I appreciate
very much if some one can send me the data file,,. or
atleast some raw data.

  Many thanks (In advance), I remain.

regards,
gopu sridhar.

=====
gopu sridhar
student in solar Engineering (Energy)
Hvgskolan Dalarna
Solar Energy Research Center SERC
Dept. of Energy, Environment and Construction
S-78188 Borldnge
phone:+46-073-7144741