Re: Logical assignment error

Hi,

to avoid this problem, you should change the Logical Unit number
in IISiBat (not in the deck, since it is re-written each time you run
a simulation).

Double-click on the model, and go to the parameters tab. Modify the
numers of parameters 1-3 to assure they are all different.

Do the same for all types which use external files, and make sure you
don't re-use numbers from another component.

Werner

--
  /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Software Development Group Leader
  \____/     CSTB Sophia Antipolis, SAIL

For technical questions about our software, please
mailto:software@cstb.fr