RE: type70

Laurent (and all Trnsys users),

There is a bug in the Type70 proforma. I am sending you a fix in a separate
email. This fix will be included in the next Trnsys update.

If other Trnsys users need this fix urgently, they can contact me by email
(kummert@sel.me.wisc.edu).

Michael

P.S.
I will continue to answer all questions sent to the mailing list for which
we have a solution. However, you should send simple technical support
questions directly to your distributor. This will help to save precious
seconds of some people's time.

If you do not want to receive the emails sent to the Trnsys list anymore,
just send an email to:
listproc@relay.doit.wisc.edu  (NOT TO trnsys@relay.doit.wisc.edu)
Leave the subject blank, turn off your signature and HTML or other
formatting (use "plain text") and include the following text:
UNSUBSCRIBE TRNSYS

_

Michael Kummert

Solar Energy Laboratory - University of Wisconsin-Madison
1303 Engr Res Bldg
1500 Engineering Drive
Madison, WI 53706

Phone: +1 (608) 263-1589