new type (2)

Dear TRNSYS users,
with the help of Jeff (thanks a lot :-)) we managed to recompile the trnlib.dll , but at "execute trnsys.exe" the following message appears: error 1, check listing file.
In the TRNSYS manual this error 1 is explained to be an error of Cnfgtr.trn . So we checked this file, but don't find any error: first line = MICR , 2nd - 8th line =Y.
What could be the problem ? Where can we find the listing file mentionned in the message? (No file ' *.lst ' was created !) There's no file ' error.txt ' at debugging.

Please help us.
Thank you very much !

Sabine Hoffmann et
SERRES Laurent
IUT Génie Civil
3, Rue du Clos Courtel
BP 90422
35704 RENNES CEDEX 7
FRANCE
Encore un nouveau numéro ! Tel: (33) 2 23 23 42 02
Fax: (33) 2 23 23 40 50
e-mail: laurent.serres@univ-rennes1.fr