Re: cdb, cnb, ....

Hi Dimitar,

welcome to the list.

The lines you are seeing are indeed comments, and your FORTRAN compiler
is
right to ignore them.

If you are interested in the details, these mysterious strings represent
the initials
of programmers who did certain modifications in the sourcecode. They
help us,
for example, to trace back errors introduced by improvements or
modifications -
or to find the person to contact in case of problems.

For Example, "Cnb" is a comment inserted by Nate Blair, one of the
legendary
TRNSYS engineers of the Solar Energy Laboratory of the University of
Wisconsin, Madison.

Sincerely,

Werner

--
  /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Project Manager
  \____/     CSTB Sophia Antipolis, ILC Division

             I'd rather be happy than right every day - Slartibartfast