Re: has anyone used the type 7 (absorption air conditioner type)?

Dear David
This is coincident with my problem.

I try to modified the type 7, the Yazaki model WFC-7.5, into Yazaki model
WFC-2.
I looked to the source code of type 7, then I found that I have to change
the coefficient of B11 - C33.
It's sound very easy, but I don't know what the meaning of those
coefficient and how do I get it from the catalog/specification of WCF-2.

So anybody can explain it to me ?

Thanks and Regards
Windy H M