Re: Simulating a special wall in TRNSYS

At 12:06 1999-11-03 +0100, you wrote:
>Dear TRNSYS users,
>
>For my job I have to simulate a wall that has been provided with some tubes
>with water in it. To locate the wall on a south orientation, the wall and
>the water in the tubes will be heated by sunshine. By using a pump you can
>use the heat from the water. Does anybody know how you can simulate this
>wall in TRNSYS ? Is it possible to use type 160 (Floor Panel Heating /
>Hypocaust Thermal Storage) for this ?
>
>With kind regards,
>
>Maurice Jong

>E-Mail : jong@ecn.nl - Maurice Jong.
>ECN - Energy Research Foundation      Department: Zon & Wind, Group DEGO
>Telephone:    (+31) 224 564938             Fax:       (+31) 224 563214
>P.O. box 1    1755 ZG  Petten                Country:   The Netherlands

Hello Maurice,

in general it is possible to use Type 160 in combination with the building
model Type 19 or Type 56, which means that you simulate a wall heating
system, but you only take the heat out of the wall. More information you
find in the description of Type 160.

Good luck,
Rainer Tepe
Besök EKOS hemsida på: http://www.du.se/ekos/