Simulating a special wall in TRNSYS

Dear TRNSYS users,

For my job I have to simulate a wall that has been provided with some tubes
with water in it. To locate the wall on a south orientation, the wall and
the water in the tubes will be heated by sunshine. By using a pump you can
use the heat from the water. Does anybody know how you can simulate this
wall in TRNSYS ? Is it possible to use type 160 (Floor Panel Heating /
Hypocaust Thermal Storage) for this ?

With kind regards,

Maurice Jong

E-Mail : jong@ecn.nl - Maurice Jong.
ECN - Energy Research Foundation      Department: Zon & Wind, Group DEGO
Telephone:    (+31) 224 564938             Fax:       (+31) 224 563214
P.O. box 1    1755 ZG  Petten                Country:   The Netherlands