Re: Need Help 2 (Type25 Outputfile & Excel 97)

Hi Alfred,

I understand the problem you have as I have experienced the same when using
both EXCEL and the built in IISIBAT spread sheet software. I am not sure
how to get over the problem.

For my present simulations I am using the TYPE25b printer in which I supply
the output units. I do not have the problem you describe; each new column
of data is given a seperate column of spreadsheet cells.

As you may know, EXCEL has a data import function, in which the imported
data has to be segregated into individual columns of data by the user. This
may give a long winded solution to the problem. Other than this, I am not
sure.

I'm sorry that I can't be of more help.

Cheers
Duncan