Re: Need Help 2 (Type25 Outputfile & Excel 97)

Hi Alfred,

I used Excel with IISiBat without any sweat at all (I tried 5
minutes ago). I'm sure it's Bill Gate's fault ...

Did you try to open the file from within Excel (With File/Open).
or open it with NOTEPAD ? What happens ?

One kind of trouble we had was with local parameter settings that
used anything different from the decimal point (".") in the Local
Parameters System Panel (like the French ","). Excel then
interprets all numbers as strings.

Werner

--
  /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Project Manager
  \____/     CSTB Sophia Antipolis, EVL Division

  I'd rather be happy than right every day - Slartibartfast